Es molí des comte
The "molí des comte" ("Count's Mill") in Ciutadella is one of the few corn mills that are still well-conserved on Menorca.
It was built in 1762 and was operative until 1905.
In 1993 it was renovated.
The ground floor served as a warehouse and the miller's dwelling was on the first floor.
The building features various rooms, courts and gardens.
At present, it is used by a steakhouse.
It is located in the Avenida Constitución, 22, at the corner of the Camí de Maó. Just across is the Plaza de las Palmeras ("Palms Square").
Behind the mill there is a public parking place.